Mother’s Day Series – Interview With Smalls’ Mom | Ep. 10
Y’all. This episode. Obviously I am a little biased, but I think you are going to super enjoy this one. For starters, mom has a southern accent – who doesn’t love listening to that?? More fully, mom has such a heart for the Lord and this episode just exudes that as she shares her heart for raising my brother and I. We spent a lot of time discussing prayer, which again is a very pure reflection of her heart. You’re just going to love this one.
I hope you are challenged to pray for and love your family in a little different way after this. Don’t forget to connect with us @raisingfeathers and #raisingfeathers!
Some resources we discussed in this episode are:
- Focus on the Family
- Moms in Touch International (now called Moms in Prayer – their website)
- Moms in Touch – book – Amazon
- Power of a Praying Wife – Amazon
- Power of a Praying Husband – Amazon
- Praying God’s Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds – Amazon
- Shannon Bryant’s Teachers Pay Teachers Website